Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Top-Five: Websites I'm currently addicted to.

1. Twitterrrr! - Let's just say that when I first signed up for Twitter that I'd actually get this addicted to it. Two weeks ago I twittered an entire situation from afar while at a Starbucks, talk about being on Twitter crack! As of right now, I've updated 953 times.

2. Texts From Last Night [TFLN] - Seriously, what a funny ass website! In a sense this website proves just how fucking stupid people can be but at the same time it provides so much laughter amongst my friends that I'm glad its there. And at least people have somewhere to "annonymously" admit all their shameful doings.

3. The Internet Movie Database [IMDb] - Little did I know that one day I'd be addicted to a website devoted to movies and TV shows. Now, I absolutely have to visit this sight at least 5x a day. I need to know as much as I possibly can about these movies. I'm such a dork!

4. Facebook - I don't even know why I'm addicted to this website because it's seriously not that great anymore. It went from being awesome because of its college-only exclusivity to a severely overly populated stalkers'R'us with too many privacy options to even bother fucking with. But alas, I still woke up everyday in college and thoroughly scoped out the homepage to see who did what and when with whom, and what all the pictures looked like from those wild events. The only thing that killed Facebook for me was when my crazy ass Mother joined. HA!

5. MySpace - I can't even say much for this because I've been on MySpace since 2004 and I only made it because my friend George suggested it, and now he's passed on, so I'm still keeping my profile going for the shear fact that I miss my friend. Oh, and this site needs to stop competing with Facebook! It's like the T-Mobile Sidekick trying to compete with iPhone, shit just ain't right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked Facebook until it changed its layout last year.

Cody Ace said...

Texts from Last Night is a goody