Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!

I know I don't talk about HP very much, but anyone who knows me well enough knows that I love, love, love, love this series! July 15th simply cannot get here soon enough. I own all the current movies (and have watched them more times than what is probably considered healthy) and of course all of the books as well. One of the reasons why I prefer HP over any of the other series is because how intricately detailed the storyline is. I love Twilight, I [obviously] love the characters, but the initial movie was developed and made for anyone to follow. Harry Potter, on the other hand, has lots and lots of undercover bits and pieces to the story, ones which only someone who really gets into it would notice. Overall, the story, though very different, is unarguably much more developed. I've included one of many sneak previews I came across for the HP6 that's being released in a month for all to see and enjoy!

No comments: