Monday, June 15, 2009

Top-Five: Craziest 'Hello Kitty' Stuff

Seriously, I have no idea where I come up with these contorted ideas for my top-five's, but honestly who cares?! Some of the topics I've got lined up are just ridiculous, and this one most certainly fits right into that category. Anyway, now onto the top-five! I've decided to do a top-five on the craziest Hello Kitty shit I can find. Seriously, Hello Kitty is like some pink-colored, strawberry-flavored heroin addiction for many people around this very unbalanced world. Whomever came up with this damn cat should seriously get a BJ on the daily, because it's absolutely the cutest damn thing in the whole world that any one single person could create and use to monopolize the entire existence known as planet earth. Maybe one day they'll take satelite images from space and see the globe wearing a giant bow, thats not only tilted to the side, but also pink and glow in the fucking dark with hints of space glitter everywhere. I'll admit that I'm a sucker for Hello Kitty just like 95% of the world. Although the only HK thing I own is a variety-sized pack of band-aids, haha. Though I am inclined to purchase more once I'm back to the baller-not-on-a-budget status. Anyway, some of this shit will more than likely mind fuck you, leaving you with some kind of tweaked out thought process for the next 10-15 minutes following reading this. My suggestion would be to take a Percocet, wait 20 minutes, then read it. So at least when your body starts getting that itchy feeling, you'll know its the opiates and not the chaotic mind-fuck brought to you by today's outrageous top-five. Take a breather aaaaaand GO! 1. The Hello Kitty Ferrari 2. The Hello Kitty Exhaust Tip 3. The Hello Kitty Love Hotel 4. The Hello Kitty Tour Bus 5. The Hello Kitty Wedding Dress In addition to these five items, I found a cool mist humidifier, a milk-shake maker, a coffee maker, 6 different sewing machines, a cat costume, and a full service airline complete with a HK lounge, airplanes, and people dressed up like HK herself. So fucking weird, but so fucking clever. Now, I'm sure there is WAY more crazy HK shit out there, but for now this was the best I could find. If anyone has anything to contribute to this, please let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Whomever came up with this damn cat should seriously get a BJ on the daily[...]"

What if the inventor was female? :)

Lauren B. said...

LOL, okay well you know what I meant! Hahaha.